If you have any questions or suggestions or just want to say hello, drop us an email at: email@example.com
Doodling is really simple! :-)
Drag a gear in circles inside a ruler in order to draw with the currently selected color.
- To change gear or ruler: Drag a gear into either of the two rulers
- To change color: Tap on either of the pens on the bottom left
- To change the hole in which the pen is currently placed:
Simply tap on the hole you wish to move the pen to
- To save, email or start a new doodle: Tap the button!
P.S: The button moves, so be careful not to lose it!
P.P.S: Please don't draw on the table! Someone may get upset! :-)
Version 1.2 -(submitted on September 19th - not yet available on the App Store)
- Finger painting! Apart from drawing with spirograph gears you can now draw with you fingers - perfect for creating beautiful drawings - or for writing small greetings on your drawings.
- Undo/redo of every action performed
- Special 'do'-button for the lazy ;-) draws a complete doodle with the selected gear and ruler.
- More intuitive selection of the holes in the gears. Now you can just tap the holes instead of having to drag-drop colors to the holes.
- Performance improvements when drawing.
Version 1.1 -(submitted on June 30th - online on the App Store on July 7th):
- A few bugfixes (thanks to Taroen and to Janett's young son - we're so sorry that you lost your ruler)
- One new gear and one new ruler - bringing the total gear/ruler combinations up to 12
- Send doodle by email
- Rainbow pen that draws beautiful color patterns
Version 1.0 -(submitted on May 10th - online on the App Store on May 18th)
- Initial release
- Three gears, two rulers, 9 colors
- Adjustable pen size
- Save your doodles to you Photo Album in 768x1024 (perfect for creating wallpapers for your iPad!)
- If you draw on the table it will stay there! (but it fades with time, so don't despair! ;-)